Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > where are the "Real Fix"?
where are the "Real Fix"?

2548 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: 2014-12-25 09:40:42

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    jake63vw
    2014-12-19 15:57:47
     i bought maxisys last week and saw there should be "real fix". Mine has none for no vehicles???

does anyone have "real fix" on their tool?

Tags: maxifix

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-12-19 17:56:41 (Reply to:jake63vw)

I have been on this forums for years and I never heard of a real fix, can you explain.

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2014-12-21 15:05:40 (Reply to:ede65)

there is a maxifix icon on start screen of maxisys after clicking on it you click search fix next there is a tab Real Fixes but I never get any info from it you can place a dtc code in search box but I have had no success either.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2014-12-21 16:53:07 (Reply to:Screechie)

Guess you mean the MaxiFix online function. The solutions item which I find ultra slow and unpracticle because of the use of the tablet on-screen keyboard. I do use it at times and there are questions that are being fixed and problems being solved. As soon as you have updated your maxisys this is available to you (best to have a ethernet connection for that, since it is ultra slow anyway).

Think this however is something that they will improve over time. Things like 'entering a code and getting a fix' are not that far fetched as yet. Think a lot of solutions for standard problems will be online at some time, but for now, it's more like a forum and a startup for things to come (?)

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    jake63vw
    2014-12-22 10:50:52 (Reply to:Matronix)
    Yeah sorry, that's what I meant. On MaxiFix, you can search a code and get basic code information for every car you look at. The same tip and "Fixed It" count is shared between every vehicle, even pre OBD cars like 1960's cars...

I was hoping the "Real Fix" was actually something for the vehicle that I am looking for, but every vehicle that I have connected to has had a "zero" on the Real Fix tab. 

This was a feature that I really wanted when I bought my MaxiSYS, does anyone at Autel know when we will get this???

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-12-22 14:28:16 (Reply to:jake63vw)

I see what you mean, there is nothing really there helpfull except machanics helping
    eachother. If you want some real fixes and information check out identifix, is kind of
    expensive though but worth the money, 170 dollars a month but you can always split it
    between a couple of friends and save some money. You will find anything and
    everything as you would on alldata or ondemand5 including parts and labor,service
    bulletins, dealer diagrams and my personal favorite the fixes. Check it out they will
    even let you try it for like half price for 3 month.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    jake63vw
    2014-12-22 19:09:52 (Reply to:ede65)
     Thanks for the help ede65. Is that what we're going to get in that tab? 

something like Identafix? The maxisys manual says there should be those kind of tips in that tab. does anyone frm Autel know if any info will eventually be there?

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2014-12-25 09:40:42

It has been my silence hope as well that Autel would be integrating the diagnostic readings into more advanced help and solution functions as well. There is some, I am getting more and more help files (like VW O2 codes etc) with directions, but is is not even close to Snap On's effords in this area.

However, it is a huge task to get this done for all kinds of situations, for all kind of vehicles, etc. It is however a great leap forward if they get this covered (to a better extent as it is right now).  Would be a huge selling point for their device as well I guess.
  Total1 Pages